Dr. Jerome Ri, DC is a specialist in providing Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care to Southern California. He is one of a handful of chiropractors who provide such a specialized service. He is also trained in two different techniques which he can utilize to best serve his patients. He has been in practice in Huntington Beach since 2011. He credits his mentors for instilling a strong belief and devotion to the spread and preservation of Upper Cervical Chiropractic. He gives great thanks to doctors Drew Hall, Tom Forest, Steve Forest, James Seivers, Louis Tiscereno, Ray Drury, Thad Vauniaux, Ian Davis-Tremayne, and the late Daniel Kuhn. Each and every one of these doctors have influenced his life and given him more than an education – they have given him drive, dedication, and inspiration. He credits his family’s unconditional love and support to allow him to love and support all those around him through proper Upper Cervical Care.
Dr. Ri was first introduced to Upper Cervical Care when his mother became a patient of Dr. Drew Hall and became well. After seeing the amazing transformation she had, he also began receiving care, despite feeling mostly well. His daily headaches, which he thought was normal, disappeared and he could think clearly for the first time in many years. After over 20 years of martial arts training, he did not realize just how much his health had declined. He put off a graduate education in Chemistry and enrolled into Chiropractic school.
He graduated ahead of schedule with Honors from Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, California. He also completed extra training in the Advanced Institute in Upper Cervical Care. He has completed hundreds of hours studying both the Blair and Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic Techniques. He has performed thousands of specific Upper Cervical corrections to patients for various conditions such as Migraines, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, and much more.
He was born and raised in Southern California. When he isn’t in the office helping patients, he is devoted to his family and friends. He is a self proclaimed geek and enjoys pursuing fitness and working with computers. He deems himself a consummate student to pursue the evolving landscape of healthcare.
- University of California at Berkeley – Graduated 2002. Major: Molecular and Cellular Biology with an emphasis on Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- Life Chiropractic College West – Graduated 2010. Magna Cum Laude.
- Board Certified and licensed Chiropractor in the State of California
- California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- California Health and Radiology Board
- Clinic Excellence Award – 2009 – Life Chiropractic College West
- Academic Excellence Award – 2009 – Life Chiropractic College West
- Clinic Case Study Presenter Award – 2010 – Life Chiropractic College West
- Holistic Chamber of Commerce – Huntington Beach Chapter – Founding Member